Electronic Calendar Notices
The following are some facts about electronic hearing notices you should consider as you transition to this new program:
- You will receive electronic hearing calendars at least 3-5 days earlier than the mailed paper notices
- The Division can e-mail calendars to multiple e-mail addresses, thereby ensuring that proper notice of hearings is provided to you and your back-up at all times. We encourage you to provide us with more than one e-mail address to avoid missing e-mails
- The notices are available in either "PDF" or Microsoft Word format, giving users the flexibility of resizing or highlight important text on the notice (e.g. - their firm's cases, etc) ** You must have Adobe Reader or Microsoft Word to view the calendars.
- If an e-mail transmission fails and the e-mail is returned to the Division, our IT support staff will resend the calendars through alternative means.
- If you change your e-mail address, you must notify the Division as soon as possible.
To avoid missing notice of a scheduled hearing date, you must register for the Electronic Calendar program by downloading the application form at the bottom of this page, and faxing it to the Division at (609) 292-3758.