Public Works Contractor Registration
- Application for Public Works Contractor Registration
- List of Registered Public Works Contractors
This is a list of registered Public Works contractors and subcontractors.
- Debarment List
This is a list of firms and individuals that have been debarred from engaging in or bidding on Public Works Contracts in New Jersey.
- Prevailing Wage Rates on Construction-Related Public Works Projects - General Information
- Employee Wage Claim Form for Non-Payment of Prevailing Wage Rate (MW-31B)
This is a complaint form for employees who work in New Jersey on a construction-related public works project and believe that they have not been paid the correct prevailing wage rate.
- Payroll Certification for Public Works Projects (for Contractor and Sub-Contractor's Use for Weekly and Final Certification)
Effective February 18, 1992 Regulation N.J.A.C. 12:60-2.1 and 6.1 of the New Jersey Prevailing Wage Act, N.J.S.A. 34:11-56.25 et. seq. requires that certified payroll records must be submitted to the public body, by all contractors and subcontractors, for each employee on the project within ten (10) days of the payment of wages. The public body shall receive, file and make available for inspection during normal business hours the certified payroll records.